Infrastructure is expensive. The way it is designed, funded, and built must advance the economic and social goals of the nation. It must attract outside investment. And increasingly, it must be funded by international capital.
First Hectares Capital's mission is to align the interests of all stakeholders and facilitate the process of originating, designing, and implementing infrastructure projects that advance local, regional, national, and international goals.
We settle for nothing less than global standards and best practices.
What We've Achieved
- Established the Free Zone Investment Authority for the South West State of Somalia
- Key member of the Jebal Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) organizational and promotional team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Co-Founder and Presidency of the National Association of Freight and Logistics, United Arab Emirates
- Presidency of the International Association of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA) and FIATA Logistics Academy
- Non-profit research & training initiative organized with faculty of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the Corporate Council on Africa